Why Diageo Vietnam Limited?
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits, beer and wine categories. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, JεB, Buchanan’s and Windsor whiskies, Smirnoff, Cîroc and Ketel One vodkas, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Don Julio, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo is a global company, and our products are sold in more than 180 countries around the world. The management team continues to invest to build our brands and routes to consumer, to deliver long term profitable growth. Diageo is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Formed in August 2007, Diageo Vietnam is headed by General Manager Stephane Gripon. The organization’s brand and customer centric structure gives Diageo Vietnam the best possible platform for strong growth. Vietnam is a rising star in the global market with huge growth potential and a nation ripe for investment on a large scale and a location for best-in-class business practice.
In Vietnam, we are the market leader in the alcohol industry thanks to our abundant and impressive portfolio which reads like a who’s who of the world’s top spirits brands. With a young and diversified team, Diageo Vietnam’s organization lives and breathes core values, pride and strong belief in building a quality business operation.
Diageo has more than 28,000 talented people working with us to grow our business and nurture our brands. We have a guiding purpose – to celebrate life every day, everywhere, which permeates our work. We want our people to thrive at Diageo and are committed to their professional and personal development and to simply ensuring that Diageo is a great place to work.
We also seek to maintain a diverse workforce in which the different contributions made by all employees, through the variety of their personalities, experiences and perspectives, creates a stimulating and rewarding working environment. Having colleagues from many different backgrounds gives us deeper insights into consumer needs and enhances our relationships with all our stakeholders.
At the heart of everything we do are our company values. We stand by them being the set of behaviours that we expect all our people to embrace to further our ambitions for our business, our people and our communities.
Our values are:
- We're passionate about customers and consumers - our curiosity and customer and consumer insights drive growth. We care for our brands. We're courageous in pursuing their full potential. We're innovative, constantly searching for new ideas that drive growth and spinning them across our business.
- We give ourselves and each other the freedom to succeed because this fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. We trust each other, we're open and challenging. We always behave as a team - when we're together and when we're apart.
- We're proud of what we do - we act sensitively with the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility. We enjoy and benefit from diversity.
- We will strive to be the best - we are restless, always learning, always improving. We constantly set high standards and then try hard to exceed them. We deliver results, win where we compete and celebrate our success.
- We value each other - we seek and benefit from diverse people and perspectives. We strive to create mutually fulfilling relationships and partnerships.
To demonstrate how serious we are about our values we carry out an annual employee values survey. We ask every one of our people how they believe we are demonstrating our values - as an organisation, as leaders and as teams.